We are a social mixed indoor soccer
team that plays at Lords Sports Club in Subiaco,
Thursday night soccer games run at 35-minute intervals with 2 x 16 minute halves. For Thursday night games, the first game starts at 6.00pm, 6.35pm, 7.10pm, 7.45pm, 8.20pm, 8.55pm, 9.30pm, 10.05pm.
· Games consist of 2 x 15 minute halves.
· Games are centrally timed.
· Umpires are provided.
· Balls are provided.
· ONLY NON MARKING SHOES ARE TO BE WORN.
· All rules per official ‘FIFA (Futsal)’ rule book (www.fifa.com/futsal/laws/2000/index_E.html), with Lords amendments as detailed in this document.
· A maximum of 10 players per team (5 playing/5 substitutes), minimum of 3 players.
· Mixed - there must be no more than 2 male players per team in the field at any one time. (Goalkeeper may be male or female).
· Sharp adornments or items of jewellery shall be removed or taped.
· No slide combs are to be worn.
· Fill in players may only come from two grades above and any lower grades from the grade you are playing.
· Players must have played 4 games to qualify for finals.
· All players play at their own risk.
· All players must be in singlet/t-shirt uniform by the fourth week of fixtures. Uniform to be of same colour and ‘shade’. Each player shall be numbered (numbered bibs are acceptable).
· Penalties - 1 goal per player out of uniform.
· In the event of a uniform clash, the team mentioned second on the scoresheet shall wear coloured bibs provided by Lords.
· Not only does it keep the other team waiting, late starts affect the whole evening’s fixtures times, therefore the clock will start running at the scheduled time. If a team is late, they will be penalised accordingly and the game will go on.
· Penalties 2 minutes late 1 goal
· 3 minutes late 2 goals
· 4 minutes late 3 goals
· each minute thereafter 1 goal
· 9 minutes late and above the Umpire will check with the counter staff for a decision to be made on the game.
· Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your game start time to ensure your registration card is filled out and your game fee is paid before the game. Be ready to move on to the court at the conclusion of the previous game.
· Games will not start unless a receipt showing payment of the Game Fee is produced.
· A team will be charged the normal game fee of $45.00 plus a fine of $25 for a forfeit. If you cannot play a fixtured game please contact Lords on 9381 6666 as soon as possible so the other team may be notified.
· Play will be stopped if a player is bleeding, injured, ill or any other cause. The decision to stop play shall be at the discretion of the umpire.
· When a player is bleeding, injured or ill, a stoppage of up to two minutes will be allowed from when time is called. During this time the player is to attempt to stop the bleeding or to decide whether the injured or ill player is fit to continue. The game clock will continue running and no time will be added.
· Umpires will be issued with yellow, blue and red cards.
· A yellow card will constitute a warning.
· A blue card, and the player will be sent from the court for the remainder of the game, and can be substituted after two minutes or after a goal is scored.
· 3 Yellow and/or Blue cards during a season, and the player shall be suspended for one (1) week.
· A red card and the player will be sent from the court for the duration of the game and an automatic suspension (minimum one (1) week
· There are no substitutions allowed for players sent from the field with a red card.
· A referee can suspend a player for a period deemed appropriate, without having produced a card.
· Foul and abusive language will not be tolerated.
· Drinks are NOT to be taken on court unless they are in a sealed container.
· Please do not use passageways as warm-up areas as it is dangerous for both players and spectators.